Monday, February 27, 2012

Charlotte’s Preschool Birthday Celebration



Charlotte was adorable at her school birthday celebration this morning, wearing her special Birthday shirt and hat.  Charlotte beamed when her classmates and teachers sang Happy Birthday to her.  As requested VERY specifically by Charlotte, I brought vanilla cupcakes with light blue icing (decorated with a mini gingerbread cookie crown – made last night) to school for her special treat and the kids were so cute eating them. 


Today they were working on the letter “M” and, so, had mini M&Ms that some of the kids used to decorate their cupcakes. 


Her classmates gobbled up the cupcakes and then set about playing with a little extra sugar induced oomph!  The girls and I sat at a table and made caterpillars and “invitations” to their imaginary party.  We had so much fun sharing supplies and making messy art. 


I put together little goodie boxes for the kids to enjoy – no, they didn’t NEED favors (don’t tell Wayne) – but you know I can’t resist.  Since Charlotte is all about Cinderella this year I went with light blue toys and candy.  I hope they enjoy them!


I was so glad to be able to see Charlotte celebrate her birthday with her classmates.  She sure had a great day!  Happy 4th Birthday Baby!

No comments: