Sunday, February 14, 2010

A little info about Mr. & Mrs. Chambers


I saw this on another blog and thought it was pretty cool so I snagged it.

A little info about Wayne and I, Happy Valentine’s Day


Questions about Mr. & Mrs. Chambers:

What are your middle names? Bianca Brennan and Patrick

How long have you been together? We've been together for almost 11 years this coming June but known each other for a few more than that we have been married for four.

How long did you know each other before you started dating? A few years actually. We sometimes hung out in a group that revolved around my brother, Cameron, and some other common friends.


Who asked who out? We were just friends out with the gang and one night I let him drive me home!

How old are each of you? I am 32 and Wayne is ALMOT 30.

Whose siblings do/ did you see the most? I guess mine but we’d really like to see all of them more.

Did you go to the same school? Yep, we both graduated from BHS but I was the class of 96 and he was the class of 98. We didn't know each other – other than in passing - in high school. We also took some (maybe only one? not sure) classes at Valencia – those stories and quotes are epic.

Are you from the same home town? No, I'm from Orlando and he is from Rochester, NY although he grew up mostly in Baton Rouge, LA.

Who is smarter? Wayne – he can spell and stuff… oh yah, he also uses the correct numbers when asked instead of grotesquely inflating them, like I do.

Who is more sensitive? Easy, me!

Where do you eat out most as a couple? Tijuana Flats, is sort of an obsession. We’d also like to go to Stefano’s, Outback and Del Friscoi’s more than we get to…

Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Not sure which is technically further Scotland or Cabo San Lucas, Mexico – Scotland seemed like a longer flight, maybe it was all that water...

Who has the worse temper? Me

Who does the cooking? Usually me, but Wayne is in charge of the grill and makes mean pork chops.

Who is more social? Me, Wayne is quiet and reserved…most of the time.

Who is the neat-freak? Way easy ME, but Wayne is mostly neat it’s LIFE that’s messy!

Who is more stubborn? Me

Do you have any children together? Charlotte, ALMOST 2

What about pets? We have two male cats Loki and Kerian & two female Flat Coat Retrievers Vallyn and Ramie


Who hogs the bed? We’d each say the other person. I will say buying a bed while Wayne was working overnights was NOT the best idea. At the time a queen sounded fine – now we’d both like to have gotten a king size – especially with a toddler who likes to climb in and sleep sideways.


Who wakes up earlier? Whoever is on “Charlotte Duty”. We try to sleep in as much as we can and will bribe and/or guilt the other one into getting up first.

Who has the bigger family? Wayne, but not by much….

Who does/ did the laundry? My Mom - we also avoid doing the laundry until it is absolutely necessary.

Who’s better with the computer? Wayne. But I am not so bad...I have a blog, right?

No comments: