Saturday, November 8, 2008

Rubber Ducky Bath Invasion


Got your attention right? Today I had one of those mornings with Charlotte where I decided almost as soon as she woke up that she needed a bath – you know what I mean. Anyway we gave away a lot of really neat treat bags for my seminar last week and one of the Trick-or Treat items was a rubber ducky in a Halloween costume. We had a pink princess, police officer, cowboy, doctor, Army ducky, nurse, Navy ducky, etc. They were so cute but many of the adults passed them over in favor of chocolate options, who could blame them? Anyway, we ended up with about twenty assorted mini rubber duckies in various cute costumes. This morning I just decided to dump them ALL in Charlotte’s bath – SHE LOVED IT! All the more duckies to chew on…

1 comment:

Kristen Haynes said...

Wow! How much fun! Now, I thought we had alot of duckies, but I do think you have us beat! ;) Reagan has now learned to say the word "duck"- b/c she has so many! Start working on it! ;)