Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Mommy & Me: Taste





Its Wednesday so today Charlotte and I went to Mommy & Me. Our speaker talked to us about “Surviving Motherhood” which was so on the mark and very timely as life seems ever changing these days. I got some sweet pictures of Charlotte wiggling to play with her dog toy. She looked so sweet in her little outfit, thanks Cousin Amanda and Aunt Sancha! After our class the Mommies and babies bounded over to Taste in College Park for a yummy lunch. I had the Granny Smith salad with balsamic vinaigrette, which is so good, I could eat every day! I got to sit at the end of the table with Ryder and Sarah’s moms while the kids slept behind me in their matching carriers – so cute. As usual, Charlotte was her calm self, happy to sit in her carrier and play with toys or sit on my lap looking at all the other babies. She is such a laid back girl most of the time and clearly gets trait this from her dad, thank God! We just have so much fun with this group and I wish I could do this kind of thing with Charlotte every day.

No comments: