Monday, June 7, 2010

Crafty Teacher/Staff Appreciation Gifts


A few friends have been “gettin’ on me” to include more posts/pictures of my creative endeavors… so here goes.

First up are the stationary sets I made as end of the year gifts for Charlotte’s teachers. I found colorful flat cardstock in two compatible colors, and designed each with the teacher’s name and printed them on my home printer. I added a set of coordinating folded cards to fill out the gift, matching ribbon and the personalized set was complete.


Next up, the appreciation gift I made for the “front office” ladies at Charlotte’s preschool. Pretty self explanatory: five white chocolate ducks…okay six – I thought I might have missed someone and wanted to cover my bases, cute ribbon and rick rack wrapping, a brown tote bag and a quirky thank you note = viola!



Lastly, the project I am MOST proud of…commissioned Cookie Pops! That’s right, in an earlier post I showed the gifts I made Charlotte’s teachers for Teacher Appreciation Week. Well, they were a HIT – so much so that one of her teachers asked me to make some for her to give as gifts. What a compliment!! 40 something pops later…and here are the results. Yes, they do taste as good as they look!!!


No comments: