Friday, May 1, 2009

Ok, ok...

I can’t believe it – I’m over a month behind updating our family blog.

While it’s true we did have SOME technical issues with a dying (like only worked for twenty minutes) laptop battery and WHO could find the charger? It’s truly not enough of an excuse. Maybe it’s because we have been so busy lately…let’s see one wedding, one bridal shower – different couple, two engagements – also different couples, one work trip, MANY birthdays – including Wayne’s, visit from Gram, family dinners, Easter, play dates, dinner with friends, outings, Charlotte turning 14 months – what amazing new skills she has, and our first family sickness. This is all in the last month – don’t even get me started on the OLDER things I still need to post! But look at our new layout - COOL, right?

Still, for shame – the LEAST I could do is throw you a bone. I just wanted everyone to know that I have gotten your thinly veiled “reminder” emails and I pledge to work on the blog ASAP, even if I never get to respond to your emails! Rest assured I have taken at least a million pictures – ok, probably a little less – over the last month and I WILL post them posthaste. :)

PS - Keep in mind the "NEW" older posts will still show up in date order. That means but for this email, future generations will never speak of this....

Love from our busy little family to yours!

1 comment:

La Familia Crespo said...

YEA for updates!!!!! I've missed hearing about you guys! By the way, hope you don't mind that I stole your idea about the daisypie ticker. I didn't know they had one like that.