Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Years Day: Epcot Adventure





Today Wayne and I spent the day, sans our adorable baby, at Epcot. I received tickets from a work connection and we decided it was high time Wayne experienced Epcot. The day got off to a slow start, packing up Charlotte for a fun day with Auntie Gwen – Thanks Gwen – took a little longer than usual plus we were more worn out from New Years than we were expecting. Anyway, our day was filled with lunch in Mexico, various rides (although I punked out on Test Track and made Wayne go alone – it just did not sound like a good idea after chugging my beer – he is made of sterner stuff), dinner in England and fun in between. Epcot has changed A Lot in the last ten years or so and I’d love for us to go again sometime soon – there is just so much to see!

1 comment:

La Familia Crespo said...

Daddy and mommy time! So much fun!