Friday, December 12, 2008

TBLF Christmas Party


Tonight Charlotte and I attended the annual, Brennan Law Firm Christmas Party. We had a great time visiting with everyone and as it turns out Charlotte was plucked from my arms to make the rounds with another guest. I was able to carry my nephew, Brennan, around and introduce him to the party goers. That was a special treat because most of the time I have had to spend with Brennan I have also had Charlotte to look after, thus divided attention. I always have so much fun at these parties seeing longtime friends and joining in the revelry. The office was decorated so beautifully and really helped get everyone in a festive mood. I was able to snap this picture of my sister, Sancha, and her son Brennan enjoying the company of some of her friends and clients. Can’t wait till next year’s party!

No comments: