Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Girls Afternoon Out & Meeting Santa



After afternoon naps Cyndi, Sonia and I decided to take the girls (Daisy, Gabriella and you know Charlotte) out to the Mall at Millenia to see Santa Claus, do a little shopping and eat dinner. The girls were just adorable as usual. They munched away on snacks, played with toy cars and chatted to everyone and anyone who would listen.

I was interested to see if the Santa line was going to be doable at this time of day (about 4pm). The Millenia mall has a really good Santa and I have had some parents tell me they waited in line for over two hours – if that was going to be the case Charlotte was just going to miss meeting Santa this year. Anyway we WALKED RIGHT IN and Charlotte did great getting her picture taken with him. They actually had one of her where she is looking over her shoulder at him and trying to grab his (real) beard! Very sweet. I will post the final picture as soon as I can find a minute to scan it into the computer. Wish I had thought to put her in a Christmas outfit for the outing. Instead, in typical Florida fashion, she is sporting a SUN DRESS in her winter Santa photo! I guess it’s more authentic this way!

After shopping and Santa we took the kids with us for dinner and a much needed glass of wine. Gasp! I have never been to Brio but am really glad the girls suggested it because my dinner was YUMMY! I have so much fun with Sonia and Cyndi, hope we can do this again soon!

No comments: