Sunday, November 2, 2008

Standing Up In My Crib – No Big Deal



This morning I was trying to put some laundry away in Charlotte’s room so I sat her in her crib with a few toys to play (READ: She Was Contained) safely. All Charlotte wanted to do was pull herself up in her crib, then practice “getting down” then pull herself back up, etc. She must have done this 20 times.

Wayne and I are proud of what a quick learner she is and how determined she can be. A few times she pulled up with her feet really far away from the side of the crib and just “walked” herself closer to the side she was holding onto – brilliant! This is video of her adventures - Wayne is standing next to the crib, that is why Charlotte is saying "Da-Da" over and over.

1 comment:

La Familia Crespo said...

Gooooo Charlotte! You're such a big girl now! I can't believe our babies are growing up so fast! :(