Sunday, September 7, 2008

Teething Biscuit


Tonight Charlotte was really having a hard time with her teething. My mom suggested we try giving her a teething biscuit and guess what, Charlotte LOVED it! They are special made biscuits for babies to gnaw on and they smell like a graham cracker. It was so exciting to see her actually enthusiastic about a new food. I think that she particularly like having control of the food herself. Anyway, once she had gummed the poor biscuit to gooey nubs, it was time to take it away. I made a joke to my mom that she was so messy that it would be better to put her in the sink and hose her off before giving her a bath.

So, as Charlotte was in the final stages of decimating the poor biscuit, I was loading the dishwasher and sanitizing the sink. I thought this would be a cute picture moment because I have seen so many adorable pictures of babies in the sink before. NOT SO MUCH – WHAT A MESS! No cute pictures cuz Charlotte was trying to grab EVERYTHING – even though I moved things WELL out of reach and even though I put a rubber mat in the bottom of the sink, she was sliding around WAY too much and splashing water ALL over the place.

1 comment:

La Familia Crespo said...

Love it! You still should have takem some sink pictures.